Face of Liberty International is a Free Market Think-Tank based in Africa. Currently, we seek to engage young highly motivated individuals to be exposed to the mission and vision of Face of Liberty International. Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the organization, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience.
Internships are available in operations and other specific programs such as Volunteer Management, Human Resources, Communications, Programs, etc. and Interns will be required to work and under the direct supervision of a Director within the organization.
The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students in any field, as well as recent graduates. To be eligible for an Internship placement, candidates must have:
- Agree with the mission and vision statement of the organization
- Complete the Internship Application form
- Not older than 30 years as at the time of application
- Proficiency in English Language is required
- Computer literacy: Knowledge and skills such as computer skills are advantageous.
- Submit relevant documents (Cover Letter, CV/Resume, Certifications, Letter of Recommendation)
Successful applicants shall have a total of 24 weeks and may be extended when there are special needs/requirements.
Main support for interns
Face of Liberty International doesn’t pay interns but shall provide working tools for the smooth running of their program for the entire duration of the internship.
Main responsibilities of interns
- Formulating an internship plan (roles/goals, etc. of an intern) discussing with an Executive Director
- Participating in pre-training, follow-up training, and wrap-up presentation.
- Engaging in the internship during the designated period.
- Being obliged to handle some tasks requested from the program office (document, notification, and reports)
- Appropriate behavior required as a young professional.
This program offers work experience, not actual employment. It aims to provide interns with skills and know-how. Please note it is not a substitute for casual or part-time employment etc.
We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
We will conduct interviews virtually on a rolling basis, and successful applicants should expect to receive notifications at least a week after successful submission of application.